Letting go is one of the most important process in one’s spiritual growth. Since ancient times, spiritual leaders and philosophers have discussed the importance of surrender and letting go.
It’s easier said than done, but sometimes all it takes is a shift in perspective to completely free yourself from the burdens you have been carrying around.
Here are 16 powerful quotes that will help you let go:
1. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” -Hermann Hesse
2. “There’s a victory in letting go of your expectations.” -Mike White
3. “To design the future effectively, you must first let go of your past.” -Charles J. Givens
4. “The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.” -Julia Cameron
5. “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” -Anne Morrow Lindbergh
6. “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender.” -William Booth
7. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” -Steve Maraboli
8. “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” -Ann Landers
9. “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” -Steve Maraboli
10. “One thing I’ve learned about life is that if you really let go, it’s just a joy ride.” -Ricky Williams
11. “Time is about the need to control. Let go of control and embrace what happens.” -Eve Best
12. “If there are people you haven’t forgiven, you’re not going to really awaken. You have to let go.” -Eckhart Tolle
13. “When we give ourselves the chance to let go of all our tension, the body’s natural capacity to heal itself can begin to work.” -Nhat Hanh
14. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” -Lao Tzu
15. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.” -Erich Fromm
16. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” -Oprah Winfrey
About the author: This article was written by Andrea Schulman. Did you like this article on letting go? Subscribe to my newsletter, check out my website or follow my blog for more Law of Attraction and manifestation tips.
Share and Enjoy